Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Michael Moore vs. Wolf Blitzer Part II [VIDEO]

Great video interview.... You got to watch it!
clipped from www.alternet.org

Michael Moore vs. Wolf Blitzer Part II [VIDEO]

We are not that stupid as a nation. There is nothing Moore is saying that any reasonable adult couldn't understand. Yet we must have a caption reading "Moore defends his film against critics." But I digress....Check out the video to your right for more.









 blog it
Post a Comment

Answer Tips enabled....double click on any word

About Me

My photo

Native of the Philadelphia "Kensington and Alleganey" northeast area. I spent 4 years in the Air Force (Titan-II missles in Tuscon Arizona). I Am currently retired, and among other adventures I spent 28 years working for AT&T in Telecommunications. I've lived in Florida for 33 years....20 years in Hollywood Fla., and 13 years North Florida. I've been married 42 years, and am a proud father of three adult offspring. All of them contributing to society in a very useful and creative manner.